Fettuccine with Truffle
Preparation 15 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
|Egg Fettuccine 250 g||Black Truffle Carpaccio 80 g||Garlic 1 Clove|
|Extra virgin olive oil 50 g||Fine salt to taste||Butter 40 g|
- Heat oil in a frying pan and melt butter over low heat.
- Add garlic clove to the pan with the oil and melted butter and let it brown for a few minutes.
- Then remove the garlic with a fork and turn off the heat.
- Add the black truffle carpaccio, keeping some aside for decoration.
- Let the sauce take on flavor with the heat off, gently stirring the truffle carpaccio.
- In the meantime, cook the fettuccine all'uovo in abundant salted water.
- Drain them al dente.
- Finally, add the truffle carpaccio dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Serve the dish with plenty of raw black truffle carpaccio.
Tuber aestivum Vittadini