Carpaccio of Black Truffle
Ingredients: Black Truffle Tuber aestivum Vittadini 55%, extra virgin olive oil, salt, aroma
Weight: 80g - 200g
All payments are protected by PayPal Warranty
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
An expert is at your disposal to assist you with orders and product information.
A best seller in our product line, our black truffle carpaccio is distinguished by the size and quality of the black truffle slices.
The extra virgin olive oil contained in the product can be used to give more flavor to your truffle dishes.
Ideal for garnishing all dishes both hot and cold, it is exalted with escalopes and fillets, omelettes, pizzas, bruschetta.
Delicacy made in Molise by skilled masters
How to cook the Truffle Carpaccio:
Use as a condiment along with the oil in the jar to flavor any dish such as meat and fish carpaccio, bruschetta, crostini, tagliatelle, tortellini.
To be used as a cold seasoning or slightly warmed to avoid dispersing the flavour of the truffle.
Recommended dose 10 - 12 g per person.
How to store the Truffle Carpaccio:
The unopened jar can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
After opening, store in the fridge covered with oil and it will keep for a few days.
Suggested Recipe: Fettuccine with Truffle
Ingredients for 4 people
|Egg Fettuccine 250 g||Black truffle carpaccio 80 g||Garlic 1 clove|
|Extra virgin olive oil 50 g||Fine salt to taste||Butter 40 g|
Preparation (15 min)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and melt the butter over a gentle heat.
- Add garlic clove to the pan with the oil and melted butter and let it brown for a few minutes.
- Then remove the garlic with a fork and turn off the heat.
- Add the black truffle carpaccio, keeping some aside for decoration.
- Let the sauce take on flavour with the fire off, gently stirring the truffle carpaccio.
- In the meantime, cook the fettuccine all'uovo in plenty of salted water.
- Drain them al dente.
- Finally add the truffle carpaccio dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Serve the dish with plenty of raw black truffle carpaccio.
Tuber aestivum Vittadini